Welcome to the newsletter of the National Career Pathways Network.
Volume 25, No. 5: Anticipating the 2015 Conference in Dallas!
I'm so Excited!!!!! The National Career Pathways Network (NCPN) conference is just around the corner. I hope you will join me in Dallas at this spectacular professional development event on October 28–30, which will include 130+ breakouts, preconference workshops, keynote speakers, networking opportunities, and an exhibit hall showcasing the latest products and services. The conference will focus on career pathways implementation at the state and local levels and will highlight and support the work of the U.S. Departments of Education, Labor, and Health and Human Services, specifically:
- April 2012 Joint Letter
- DOLETA Six Key Elements in Career Pathways
- OCTAE Program of Study's 10 Components
- National Request for information
- National Dialogues
- Each Agency's Investments in Career Pathways
- Interagency Work and investments
- Aligning Current and Forthcoming Legislation
Don't miss this opportunity to learn from your peers and the feds about career pathways implementation. Hope to see you there!
Debbie Mills, Director, NCPN