HOTEL AND TRAVEL INFORMATION
HI-TEC 2009 will be held at the Fairmont Scottsdale in Scottsdale, Arizona. The Fairmont Scottsdale is a AAA Five-Diamond resort with one of the best spas in North America (as ranked by Condé Nast Traveler), two award-winning restaurants, state-of-the-art meeting facilities, and two 18-hole championship golf courses.
Reservation Deadline: July 2, 2009
Reservation requests after this date will be accepted on a space-available basis at the group rate, if available.
There are two ways to make a reservation:
1) Call 1-800-344-4758 (be sure to mention HI-TEC to get the conference rate)
The Fairmont Scottsdale
7575 East Princess Drive
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
Hotel Phone: 480-585-4848
Single/Double Rate: $129 + 11.92% tax
- Hotel does not accept purchase orders.
- Reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card, but can be paid for with a check from your organization (no personal checks) upon arrival. Credit cards will not be charged prior to arrival.
- To avoid a cancellation charge, please cancel the reservation 30 days prior to arrival. Should a room cancel within thirty days, a one nights' nonrefundable deposit will be charged.
- Join the Fairmont Presidents Club first to receive complimentary daily in-room high-speed internet service, complimentary local calls and no service charge on 1-800 number calls, complimentary health club access, and other benefits.
Scottsdale is serviced by the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX). (If booking with American Airlines (800-433-7300), please refer to American Starfile #A4779AP. When using this code, you will receive a 5% discount on each ticket.) The Fairmont Scottsdale is approximately thirty minutes north of the airport.
The SuperShuttle shared ride van service is available to and from the airport for $24 each way or $48 roundtrip. Reservations can be made prior to arrival by calling 1-800-258-3826. Tickets may also be purchased onsite: collect your luggage at the baggage claim then go outside the terminal to "Shared Ride Vans" and the SuperShuttle coordinator will call a van and collect your money. (If there are two or more in your party and you call prior to arrival, the first person pays the full price, but each additional person is $7 each way.)
Discounted rates ($22 each way/$44 roundtrip) are available for reservations booked online using HI-TEC's SuperShuttle discount code reservation instructions.
ExecuCar sedan service is available to and from the airport. Discounted rates are available for reservations booked online using HI-TEC's ExecuCar discount code reservation instructions.
Taxis are available to and from the airport (23 miles from the Fairmont) at approximately $60 each way.
The Scottsdale Convention and Visitors Bureau website provides information on local attractions, events, and dining possibilities.
View the Greater Phoenix Official Visitor's Guide.
HI-TEC Conference Management Provided by CORD