To provide a supportive member-driven learning community for participating programs, students, educators and employers; influence policymakers and leaders of thought; and forge partnerships with like-minded groups.
The specific objectives of the NCCEA are:
- To enhance understanding of the significance and values of the cooperative plan of education.
- To strengthen the processes of Cooperative Education through active interchange of ideas and experiences among educators, employers, and individuals.
- To provide information about Cooperative Education to secondary schools, postsecondary institutions, employers, and other individuals.
- To expand the opportunity for participation in Cooperative Education.
- To provide a medium in North Carolina through which a spirit of cooperation among educators and employers may be nourished for their mutual benefit and for the enhancement of education and workforce development in the State.