2011 NCCEA Annual Conference
Conference in the Capital: A Co-op Collaboration
Thursday, November 3, 2011
8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
5219 Page Road, Durham, NC 27703
Make reservations before October 13, 2011 to get the $69.50 state room rate. Please identify yourself with the North Carolina Cooperative Education Association (NCCEA).
Guest Speakers Include:
• Representative Darrell McCormick
• Elizabeth "Libby" Self, Audit SVCS Director, NCCCS
• Frank Scuiletti, Program Coordinator, NCCCS
Session Topics Include:
• Power of Networking and Building Partnerships
• Developing Strategies for Promoting Co-op among Faculty
• Co-op Best Practices
• Effectively Serving the Distance Education Student
Download the 2011 Conference Flyer and share with your colleagues!