The NCCEA will be viewed throughout North Carolina and the South East Region as:
- A professional and productive organization serving students, educational institutions, employing organizations, and governmental agencies.
- A highly valued partner that promotes the concept, development, and implementation of Cooperative Education.
- NCCEA believes that students, employers, educational institutions and communities benefit from effective Cooperative Education Programs.
- We believe that education can be enhanced through application in a structured work environment and that work provides an environment for continuous learning.
- We recognize our effort in promoting work-integrated learning constitutes an investment in our students and our communities that will result in long-term benefits.
- To this end, we uphold and support a member driven community that values:
- Diversity & Cooperation
- Collaboration, Communication & Learning
- Quality, Efficiency, & Effectiveness
- Responsibility & Accountability
- Continuous Improvement